Our sealing wax is a perfect way to decorate and personalize your stationery, envelopes
and packages. It is 100% natural, and is derived from natural tree sap of 4 types of trees
found in the jungles of India. Trees are not destroyed in the process; they are
cultivated. We offer this wax in three convenient forms, viz:
Candles with Wick -
Candles are the 'old fashioned' way of applying sealing wax, with a mystical and relaxing
touch to the process. Use them to make a couple of seals in hurry.
Single Color Candles
Click right arrow for demonstration.
1. Light the end of the wick.
2. Carefully hold the candle at an angle as shown.
3. Let the wax drip from about 2 inches above the paper.
4. Rotate the candle occasionally so that the end melts evenly.
5. Concentrate drops of wax in one spot until this forms 1 inch circle.
6. Blow out the candle and stamp in the seal.
7. Keep it pressed for approx. 45 seconds to get a perfect seal.